[Video] Everything You Need to Know About Panda 3.3 AND What to do About It
The demand for this Panda 3.3 tell-all webinar was so immense that we had to do it twice. Still, our email boxes are getting slammed for requests of a recording every day.
You ask. We deliver.
Warning: This webinar is long, intense & not for the faint of heart.
Despite being 2 hours long, 2/3 of all attendees stuck with us to the very end in the middle of the work day. Some even woke up at 4AM on Saturday to join us from Australia! We strongly suggest you block out 2 hours dedicated to watching it so you can get its full value. Tell your boss you have to attend a webinar — its true!
In this webinar we discuss–
- What EXACTLY is Panda 3.3 and, more importantly, what is it not?
- The step-by-step guide to building your very own blog network in 1 afternoon (and why you shouldn’t).
- The 5 changes we’re making at The HOTH to give you safer, more effective links.
- The 8 action items to stay on Panda 3.3’s good side.
- The 3 SEO strategies that’ll make you stronger than ever going forward.
Some important links from the webinar
- GroupHug — GroupHug is our second product at The HOTH Corp. and it’s one of the only ways to consistently get 100% real, non-spammy social signals to any page you want. Beta drops Q2. Sign up for an invite now.
- Unatural Linking Warning Survey — Have you or someone you know received one of Google’s “unnatural linking” warnings via Google Webmaster tools? If so, we want to hear about it. We’re compiling as complete a body of research as possible about these warnings to figure out exactly what triggers them, how to avoid them and how to get rid of them. Once the study is complete, we’ll publish the findings. If you’ve received a warning, please contribute.
If you find this webinar helpful, please make sure to share it with your colleagues!